If you have reasons to believe that one of our users infringes on your copyrights, or publishes unlawful contents via KenFiles, please contact us.
Please note that we can only process notifications that meet the following requirements:
- Please provide us with your name, your address and your telephone number. We reserve the right to check the information supplied. We also reserve the right to pass this information on to the customer being reported should he or she request us to do so.
- Please explain which copyright protected work is in question.
- If your notification is regarding files containing unlawful content, please describe the content in 2 to 3 bullet points.
- Please supply the exact and complete KenFiles download link of the file.
- Please supply the website address on which the link was published.
- Should multiple KenFiles links be affected, please ensure that all full links are included in your message. Please do not send any attachments. Please integrate all links directly as plain text into your message. (i.e.: http://kenfiles.com/1b2n34m243/sample.jpg.html).
- In case of queries, please ensure that you are reachable on the email address that you wrote to us from.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to KenFiles's Designated DMCA Agent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org